Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Pulp Magazine collector picture from EBay


Does anyone know who this is? The negative for this picture just came up for sale on EBay, and I thought he might be an author - the collection is small enough to be one author's output.

I see Wild West Weekly, Sky Aces, Texas Rangers, Two Western Books, Argosy in the collection.

If you know the person, leave a note in the comments and I'll change the image caption.


Unidentified collector with pulp magazine collection - Western, Aviation. Looks happy
Unidentified collector with pulp magazine collection - Western, Aviation. Looks happy

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is an author's collection. I can identify two of the magazines in his hands -- Sky Aces Dec 1939, and Wild West Weekly Feb 21 1931. Those two don't have any authors in common.

    ReplyDelete